Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mommys a girl


So I was feeding Lil worm when Monkey boy came up to me and asked me if i could load his bullets into his Nerf gun. Since Lil worm was on the verge of passing out I of coarse told him as soon as I was done with your brother. " Are you done yet? " Is what I heard about 10 times until I was done. When I tried to load the gun I somehow jammed all the bullets in wrong. So now the stupid thing will not even work. Monkey boy cried and I told him Mommy's a girl and as soon as daddy gets home he will fix it. I NEVER thought I would have boys not in a million years. This stuff always happens to me with boy toys. I cannot load Nerf guns. I cant build Hot Wheels Contraptions, and I cant play Video games. But I sure could have a nice tea party to bad Monkey boy does not like tea!

No comments: