Monday, August 10, 2009

Lets go strolling


So Lil Worm is the fussiest baby on the block. He makes it hard for me to get anything done. I love him to death but that baby drives me crazy. From about 5 pm till 12 am he is crabby. He is a awful sleeper. And just wants to be worn and walked outside. Well as you know Ive have been recovering from a sore back so wearing him i still do every day,but around midnight my back hurt so bad, I got out the stroller and walked him in my driveway for about 30 min. He fell asleep in the stroller so then I brought it inside wheeled it in my bedroom and went to sleep. He slept till 2 am in that stroller. Then we were up for another feeding. I cant wait till this guy sleeps through the night. He's 5 mo right now. 4 weeks early. So maybe that's why hes still not sleeping through the night.

No comments: