Monday, September 14, 2009

A Mother's Love

Its amazing how much you can love your kids. I look at Monkey boy when he's sleeping and my heart just aches . He's growing so fast right before my eyes. Maybe thats why I look at Lil worm and just cry because I want to freeze this time.. His little hands, His little toes, His little nose. I smell his head.. I don't want this ride to stop. They are my everything. I'm so priviliged and honored that God chose me to be their mom. I Thank the Lord everyday for the most amazing gift he could ever give me A Mother's Love.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I agree with you. Being a Mom is the best. My little one is turning into a toddler. I miss her little baby days but I am happy to see her growing so big. I hope she never leaves home.

Helene said...

This is such a sweet post! I feel the same way about my children! Sometimes I'll watch them sleep and my heart aches for them to stay little. It's bittersweet really.