Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Exhausted!

I'm Exhausted! Many of you might not know that I work part-time. I am a Dance Instructor. I teach Ballet,Tap,and Jazz to 2 year olds up to 13. I love teaching dance. It's a great creative outlet for me. In the summer I probably only teach 8 classes a week, but when school starts I teach about 20 classes a week. This past week was my 1st full week since summer and I,m exhausted. I take Monkey boy to school and pick him up on M,W,F and on Tuesdays I work when my husband gets home only 3 classes and on Wednesday my MIL comes over at noon after I pick my son up from preschool and I teach 8 classes. On Thursday I go to work once again when my husband gets home and I teach another 3 classes. Then on Saturday mornings I teach anywhere from 6 to 8 classes it varies. When I was little I had a lot of baby sitters and went to many daycare centers . I always knew I didn't want this for my children. I'm fortunate enough to have a flexible job that allows me to work when I can fit it into my schedule. The only people watching my children are family. I am truly blessed that this worked out for me. Well I forgot to tell you that I also take monkey boy to a library class on Thursday mornings. I'm pooped. This week has been hard. It's Saturday night and I am waiting for Lil worm to go to bed so I can go to bed. I have so much to do on Sunday as far as laundry and cleaning just so we can survive another week. I'm also taking Lil Worm to get his 6 mo pictures done tomorrow. AS far as accomplishing housework tonight I can't I just have to let it all go until tomorrow I need to try to get some sleep so I can survive another week. Tell me do you ever feel like you can't keep up with your busy schedule?

1 comment:

Helene said...

Wow, girl, you are one busy Mama! How do you do it all?? I would imagine the dance classes are very rewarding but I can also imagine just how tired you are!! You need to go get a massage or a pedicure one of these days to take care of YOU!