Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes all you need is a little Fluffy Dust!!



Princess has out grown out of a lot of her Newborn stash and I am trying to add more one size pockets to her stash. Sometimes all you need is New Fluff to make you fall in Love with Cloth Diapering Again.


Let me be honest with you 2 in Cloth Diapers was a lot more Laundry than I ever anticipated. I actually took a Cloth Diaper Break because I was so overwhelmed with everything. However I feel that there are so many benefits to Cloth Diapering that I could never stop for good. Look at these colors Princess got 2 Fuzzi Bunz in Crushed Berries and Cotton Candy. I also picked up a Lavender Thirsties Duo size 2 Diaper Cover (this is my favorite Brand of cover). Happy to say that both my Babies are Rockin the Cloth!

2 comments:

Beccalynn said...

Those colors are delish!

Helene said...

Awwww, I just want to reach through the computer screen and squeeze her baby thighs!!!!!!

So glad to see you back in the blogosphere again!!!