Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is this my kid or what?

Monkey Boy decided to be Spider Man with Muscles for Halloween 2009. The original Halloween costume was Darth Vader, but on day of Spider Man was the winner. We had a lot of fun Trick-Or-Treating this year. Every Year he gets more and more excited about it. LIl worm missed his 1st Trick -Or -Treating because he had a bad cold so Daddy stayed home with him. I had a good time devoting the whole day to Monkey Boy! This is one of my Favorite Pictures of Monkey Boy he was dancing because someone had spooky music playing outside their home. Monkey Boy was the center of attention with his cool dance moves.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh he sure had a fun time. Love the shot is was great...

Family American Style. said...

That is a great costume. I love the matching candy container.
You asked about making my Stromboli’s ahead of time and having your husband re heat them when he is ready to eat. Absolutely! That is exactly what I do.