Sunday, January 10, 2010

Econobum !

I was super excited to have won this diaper from Cloth Diaper Talk . This is a Blog that goes with the Thanks Mama Cloth Diaper Store. This was the 1st Cloth diaper that I won. I have used this Diaper for over a month now and am still loving it. My favorite feature of this Diaper cover is that it has snaps. I am tired of Velcro and trying to slowly eliminate my stash from it. The Econobum individual comes with 1 cover and 1 prefold. I found the prefold to be very absorbent. The cover also has a lot of stretch to it witch is nice! You can find the Econobum at any number of cloth diaper stores, but at Thanks Mama you can find it for $9.95. A cloth Diaper for under 10 dollars is a great deal to me. ***this is my personal opinion of this cloth diaper, I won this diaper and no-one paid me to write about my opinion****

4 comments:

Emily's Family said...

Congrats to winning! Yea! :)

We have the econobum and we love it also.

Jackie said...

congrats on your win! I love when I win diapers :) I totally agree too - snaps are so much better than velcro!

Amy said...

Congrats to you..

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

Thanks for writing this, I had been wondering about the econobum diapers. And congrats on winning! =)