Friday, January 8, 2010

A Cloth Diaper store only 10 min away !


They just recently opened a Cloth Diaper store near my neighborhood. Anyone who Cloth Diapers knows that this is Huge ! Now When ever I want to feed my stash or just see products in person all I have to do is hop in the car and go. This could be real dangerous ! LOL Cloth Diapers are a addiction. With all the cute prints out there its had to resist. I made my 1st purchase at this store a week a go,when I went to just check it out. How I ended up purchasing adorable mocha and teal dotted Fuzzi Bunz is beyond me. The shops owner is a Mommy of Twin boys, and when she started Cloth Diapering. She decided to open a store. She is real nice to meet in person, and talked with me about alot of the brands. The store has a real cute name too! Cutie Poops and Bottoms. Not only does she carry cloth diapers,but organic baby food ,cute shoes,everything a mama could want.

3 comments:

Katie said...

that's great! We have one about 15 minutes away but the owner isn't overly helpful or friendly, so I've only gone there twice (to give her a second chance).

Amy said...

glad you found a great place..

Anonymous said...

Hi there! You've been caught blogging nice things about our store! You just earned 10% off your next purchase! Thanks for coming in to my store and hope to see you again soon.

Sherri
www.cutiepoopsandbottoms.com