Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mommy's have Birthday's Too:)



It has been a crazy week this past week ,very busy like it always is. On Wednesday it was my Birthday. My Husband was out of town on Business and I had my usual Wednesday routine to do. When Monkey Boy woke up I told him it was my Birthday. He was very serious and asked me if He was invited to my Birthday Party?? I told him that Mommy is not having a Birthday Party. He looked super sad and told me "But You Have to Have a Cake" . How sweet !! I told him I would go to the store when he was in school and get everything we needed to make Cupcakes. It was a typical Mommy Birthday filled with pickups,drop-offs,laundry,cleaning and of coarse Baking Birthday Cupcakes:)

4 comments:

Mandee said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Love the pic! Is that a Storm Trooper costume he's wearing? Cute!!! :) My boys are ALWAYS wearing costumes around the house! :)

Helene said...

Belated happy birthday!! How sweet that he wanted to make sure you had some cake to celebrate with!!

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a perfect day to me. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, happy birthday and what a sweet boy!