Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trying to Escape !

Trying to get out of the House in Winter with 3 small Children is alot harder than one might think. Sometimes I just get Stir Crazy and want to window shop especially in January. I took this picture when I was trying to get to Babies R Us to use some Great Coupons that I had.






Anyway the Sun the Stars and the Moon were in alignment and I somehow had Both my 23 Month old and the 3 month old sleeping at the same time..... and I was able to get a shower in so I thought it would be a good opportunity to get out.




After I got myself ready I started to pack. I just prepared everything on the table so after all the Little's woke up we could eat and go.


What I packed :



1 bottle of expressed Breast Milk

1Sippy cup of Juice

1Big Boy cup of Juice

1 Bottled water for me

1 Burp Cloth



4 Diapers (2 diapers for each)

countleess # of wipes

1 complete outfit change for Baby Girl

1 shirt change for Baby Boy


2 snacks( Mini Marshmallows work wonders)


1 wallet,keys



1 Bunting

2 winter Coats
3 hats
2 sets of gloves
After I got everything ready I looked at my Kitchen tabe and decided to take a picture.....Because Someday I will miss all of this and I want to remember all of the chaos involved in order to get out of the house with 3 young kids:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I fell your pain! Today was the first day for me to go out with my 2. I just took Ethan to school and picked him up and that was enough!

Amy said...

Glad you got a great shot.. I bet it is hard to get out of the house with all of them.. Have a great weekend.

Samantha said...

that is a lot of stuff you packed :) i agree, it is a lot of work to get out and sometimes requires a lot of motivation to do so!!