Saturday, June 19, 2010

Motherhood Saturday Night Style

So It's Saturday Night and my Husband went out with some Friends. I put the Baby in his crib to go to bed. He was Fussing alot so I decided to bring him back downstairs. To my Surprise his Diaper came sliding off of him from under his Pajamas. (Yes it was Cloth ) It was covered in poop. (Yuck) He stepped in it and it was all over his leg. So off to Bath #2 for the night we went. When I got done with the Bath and Bedtime routine for the 2nd time I came downstairs to Monkey Boy Covered head to toe in Popsicle juice. He told me that his Push Up must of had a hole in it. So I had to change his Pajamas(I hope I can get the red stain out) . That my Friends is Motherhood Saturday Night Style.

3 comments:

Helene said...

Awwww, such is the life of a mom!!!!

Jackie said...

I hear ya!!! What a crazy Saturday night - I wish I could say I've never been there - but I guess that's part of being a mom :) At least you can laugh about it! Hopefully this Saturday night will be more peaceful....

Amy said...

Yes that is so true for sure.. I have had nights like that also..